5 January 2013

Relocation

Hi folks. After a good while using this blog for my updates I've decided to move it all back to my website, http://gtazz.com/kataan/

Blogger has some great features, namely how easy it is to update, but I find it ultimately too limiting on what I want to do. So I've redeveloped my site, and archived all the updates here into the appropriate projects on the site.

I've also merged my two blogs together, this one and KataanIV, my 40k blog. Should make my life easier maintaining one site rather than two blogs and an archive site.

I'll leave this blog online for a while until people relocate. If there are any features here that aren't available on my site let me know and I'll write them in (only thing I can think of is an RSS feed which I can look at).

Cheers,
Si

No comments: